SUSTAINABILITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
We are an operator aware of the importance of the environment that surrounds us, being an important agent of improvement and development in Magallanes, so we publicly commit that our services will be an example to follow, meeting high standards in environmental sustainability, always maintaining the level of quality of services. Incorporating this variable in the planning and operation of the circuits, allowing to carry out the minimum possible environmental impact including checking our carbon footprint. At all times, what important part of the resources can be used by local communities, all this makes Kawésqar Overland establish a commitment that responds to the current demands of our región.
1. Offer the best quality of services respecting the environment;
2. Stimulate the local economy without affecting the natural environment;
3. Respect local communities without affecting their memorial sites;
4. Preserving and protecting the cultural and natural heritage;
5. Carry out a responsible management minimizing waste.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
1 Offer the best quality of services possible;
2 Stimulate the local economy, contributing to the integral development and local welfare;
3 Respect local communities and especially members of indigenous peoples;
4 Preserving and protecting the cultural and natural heritage;
5 Carry out a responsible management minimizing waste.