Sanitary Measures in the Face of the Covid-19
The Ministry of Transport instructed through the letter dated March 12, 2020. Sanitary Measures in the Face of the Covid-19.
What are the hygiene measures adopted by our company?
• Encourage correct hand washing with gel.
• Reinforce the cleaning and cleaning of places such as door handles, pencils.
• Guide people who, when coughing or sneezing, cover their mouth and nose with their forearms.
• Provide for a distance of at least one meter to be maintained in common spaces.
• In the event that frequent and / or close contact is required, mandatory use of masks.
1. ENGINEERING CONTROLS
• Use of sneeze protectors in transparent plastic, whenever possible
2. ADMINISTRATIVE CONTROLS
• Keep clients informed about the symptoms of COVID-19 through instructions.
• If necessary, limit customer access to crowded public places, or restrict certain areas.
• Communicate the availability of health services that are available.
3. PERSONAL PROTECTION ELEMENTS (EPP)
• Our company delivers PPE to all workers and customers, medium exposure risk category, with the use of face masks as a mandatory requirement and the use of
disposable gloves if necessary.