Sanitary Measures in the Face of the Covid-19
The Ministry of Transport instructed through the letter dated March 12, 2020. Sanitary Measures in the Face of the Covid-19.
What are the hygiene measures adopted by our company?
• Encourage correct hand washing with gel.
• Reinforce the cleaning and cleaning of places such as door handles, pencils.
• Guide people who, when coughing or sneezing, cover their mouth and nose with their forearms.
• Provide for a distance of at least one meter to be maintained in common spaces.
• In the event that frequent and / or close contact is required, mandatory use of masks.
• Permanent temperature measurement.
• Use of sneeze shields or face shield.
• Permanent use of hand gel alcohol in vehicles.
• Sanitization of doors and interior of the vehicle each time a crossing is made.
• Keep clients informed about COVID-19 symptoms through instructions.
• If necessary, limit customer access to crowded public places, or restrict certain areas.
• Communicate the availability of health services that are available.
ELEMENTS OF PERSONAL PROTECTION (PPE)
• Our business delivers PPE to all workers and customers, medium exposure risk category,
with the use of masks in a mandatory way and the use of disposable gloves if necessary.